Our employees are the lifeblood of what we do and we are always seeking enthusiastic and hard-working individuals that are passionate about safety and customer service. A professional attitude to your job is expected. In return you will be rewarded with a safe, friendly and exciting work environment that offers something different every day.
We have extremely high standards and we expect each employee to become an integral member of our team. Whilst industry experience is preferred, we place equal emphasis on finding individuals who possess desirable attributes such as :
- Willingness to Learn
- Polite & Courteous Demeanour
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Communication Skills.
We firmly believe that finding the right people is the key to building and sustaining a great business. So if you like the sound of working with Peel Valley Traffic Control and think you may be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
We place a high priority on upskilling and developing your career by assisting with on the job training and support to obtain further qualifications through the local RTO.
* Please noteIn order to work in this industry and as a pre-requisite to employment with Peel Valley Traffic Control, the following accreditations must be obtained prior, as an absolute minimum.
- NSW WorkCover Construction Induction Card
- Traffic Controller (Blue Card)
- Apply Traffic Control Plans (Yellow Card)
If you believe you have what it takes we can organise pre-employment accreditation through one of our local RTOs. Some certification can be done online.
If you are moving from another state, we recognise all Australian GIT cards.